COVID-19: A Diary Of...COnvalescence, Vulnerability, Isolation & Determination.
Episode 3: Hospital (part 1)- Loneliness, Isolation. (8th - 12th Aug 2020)
September 28, 2020
- In this episode, Robert describes what it was like to stay in the Hospital.
- Robert, had never stayed(overnight) in Hospital in his life.
- In actual fact, he naively thought after arriving at the hospital he'd be 'checked over', given some meds and then told to go home...
- His thoughts and recollections of those moments are...Listen to find out more.
- STAY SAFE...please!
- If you ARE (or HAVE been) a COVID19 sufferer and would like to be interviewed about your experiences, please contact Robert on email@example.com
If you enjoyed this podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes (or wherever you have listened to this podcast)?
It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping to convince hard-to-get guests. THANK YOU.
Other Podcasts by Robert AWERE